Brand new Best Frost 550 Litre Commercial Chest Freezer with stainless steel lid
Why should I buy the Best Frost BZ550SS?
Every busy kitchen needs loads of freezer space and with the Best Frost Commercial Freezer you get just that, with a 550 litre capacity you get all the space you need, not only that but you also get a basket included so any small items don't get lost down the bottom of the freezer never to be seen again until the next defrost. Now includes stainless steel lid for extra wortop space.
The brand new Best Frost range of commercial chest freezers is perfect for most catering premises, whether you need extra capacity or for large volume frozen storage. The units are available in 2sizes and all have a lock for security. The Best Frost Chest Freezer has a white exterior of painted aluminum, a digital temperature display making it easy to see what temp the freezer is at, also a lock integrated into the handle for security and peace of mind.
- Temperature range -18°C to -34°C - Safe storage of food at temperatures that conform to food hygiene standards
- Digital Temperature display - No need to keep opening to check the temperature
- White finish - Stylish appearance and easy to clean makes it more durable and hygenic.
- Fitted lock - For greater security
- 4 castors as standard - For easy maneuverability
- Includes 1 basket - For storage of loose items
- 550 Litre capacity
- Manual defrost
- R134a refrigerant
- 13 amp plug fitted
- White exterior painted aluminium
- 1 basket included
- Digital temperature display
- Lock integrated to handle
- Interior defrost drain
- 74 kg weight
- Size (mm): 840h x 1530w x 755d
- 1 year parts & labour onsite warranty
|Temperature Range||-18C to -22C|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts & 90 Days Labour Warranty|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Finish||White finish with Stainless Steel Lid|
|Material||White finish with Stainless Steel Lid|
|Max Ambient Temperature||32C|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
- Please check door entry sizes before ordering.
- Delivery is made to kerbside only.
- Drivers do not unpack or position goods.
- A 25% restocking charge will apply for all returned goods.
- Delivery charge may apply on certain postcodes (Scotland, Highlands & Islands).