GBP 289.9900 2019-06-28
A compact, lockable undercounter refrigerator unit from Best Frost with stainless steel finish
Why should I buy the Best Frost SR200?This compact white under counter fridge would be at home behind the scenes in the kitchen as well as at front of house with sleek white front and clean lines it will make any kitchen look professional and clean. The Best Frost fridge boasts a led digital temperature display and electronic control, 2 adjustable shelves so no matter how big or small the item you need to refrigerate they will fit. A compact, lockable undercounter refrigerator unit from Best Frost, featuring an LED digital temperature display, electronic controller and fixed rear castors for easy positioning. CFC free, with a maximum ambient temperature of 33 degrees, 3 shelves and an insulation thickness of 45 mm, this light duty, commercial undercounter refrigerator is ideal for busy kitchens needing space-saving storage.
The Best Frost Under Counter Fridge is finished to a high standard with a white finish and black trim top and bottom. For the security conscious the under counter fridge is also lockable.
The Best frost under counter fridge has an insulation thickness of 45 mm and rear castors making this fridge easy to maneuver. The Best Frost has 1 hinged door, has a temperature range of +2oC to 8oC, the power type is 230v, 120w, 1A , comes with a fitted plug and has a 150 liter capacity.
- 2 adjustable shelves
- Stainless steel exterior
- Insulation thickness: 45 mm
- Maximum ambient temperature: + 33C
- CFC free
- LED digital temperature display and electronic controller
- Rear castors for maneuverability
- Noise Level: 40 db(A)
- Dimensions 870(H) x 600(W) x 655(D)mm
- Refrigeration Capacity 150
- Number of Doors 1
- Door Type Hinged
- Refrigeration Finish Stainless steel
- Refrigeration Function Refrigerator
- Refrigeration Type Undercounter
- Fuel Type Plug
- Power Type 230V. 120W. 1A
- Refrigerant R134a
- Temperature Range +2C to +8C
- Weight 44 kg
- Plug fitted Yes
|Temperature Range||2C to 8C|
|Warranty||2 Year Parts & 90 Days Labour Warranty|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Max Ambient Temperature||32C|
|Daily Energy Consumption (kWh/24hr)||1.12|
|Annual Energy Consumption (kWh/annum)||408|
|Net Capacity (Litres)||64|
|Operating Duty Statement||Medium Duty: This appliance is intended for use in ambient temperatures up to 30C and is suitable for most professional kitchens|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
- Please check door entry sizes before ordering.
- Delivery is made to kerbside only.
- Drivers do not unpack or position goods.
- A 25% restocking charge will apply for all returned goods.
- Delivery charge may apply on certain postcodes (Scotland, Highlands & Islands).