The Foster EcoPro EP1440L is a 1350-liter upright freezer. Foster have once again excelled themselves as this refrigerated cabinet includes 50 plus new features and innovations.
Why should I buy the Foster EP1440L?
This Fosters new design cabinet is thicker and more robust making it a lot more energy efficient saving not only energy but money too. Another fantastic function of this unit is the smartphone style hidden until lit control panel which is touch sensitive and has a high visibility temperature display that not only looks amazing but makes reading temperature a breeze. Even the door and handle has had a revamp with the new ergonomic design makes this item easy to open and clean. Overall this unit has been designed with its customers' needs in mind so whatever you need in a refrigeration unit you will find it with the EP1440L.
- 150mm castors are not available if product is supplied less condensing unit
- Adequate airflow and service space must be kept above the top of cabinet: 310mm
- Depth with door open is 1500mm
- Decibel rating measured 1m high from the floor and 1m out from the cabinet
Foster EP1440L description
- High quality 304 stainless steel exterior build quality
- 60mm all-round insulation improves energy efficiency
- Fully floating lock provides durable security and prevents lock breakage if the key is left in
- Energy-saving hydrocarbon refrigerant option at no extra cost
- Concealed refrigeration system maximises capacity with a tidy and practical interior
- Dimensions: 2080(H) x 1440(W) x 820(D)mm
- Electrical supply: 230/50/1
- Capacity: 1350 Litre
- Number of shelves: 6 supplied (to fit GN 2/1)
- Temperature range: -18C to -21C
- Operates efficiently in ambients up to 43C (ISO Climate Class 5)
- Refrigerant: R404a(Optional Refrigerant F.O.C: R290a)
- Finish: stainless steel exterior & doors / aluminium interior
- Unpacked weight: 183 KG