Gastronorm compatible counter, ideal for kitchens where space is a premium, giving extra worktop and refrigerated
storage for food
The King Fridge is not only made from high grade stainless steel but with the auto defrost system it saves you time and energy and with the HD cooling the King Fridge is a remarkable fridge.
All your produce stored within the King Fridge unit will always remain at the temperature that you require, it is equipped with a digital temperature display, ensuring freshly added meat and chilled food is cooled quickly to preserve its quality. The heavy duty compact refrigeration system is designed to maximize internal storage capacity making more space for your delicious food.
The King 2 door fridge is an all-round excellent piece of equipment, with the competitive pricing, the 240 litre capacity, stainless steel casing, HD cooling system, energy efficiency, quick cooling , auto defrost and easy cleaning the King 2 Door Fridge is the best fridge you will ever buy.
Why should I buy the King MS901.HD?There isn't a commercial kitchen in the whole of the U.K. that doesn't need a quality, reliable fridge and the King 2 Door Fridge is exactly that, fully encased in a high grade stainless steel for solid durability and reliable performance. The King Refrigeration 2 Door Fridge uses a HD Cooling system which is designed to ensure that cold air reaches each and every corner of the cabinet to provide even cooling in all areas of the fridge. This means no cold spots and therefore no food wastage. Low energy consumption makes the King Fridge as environmentally friendly as it is economical to run and with the benefits of the added features of wheels making the King 2 Door Fridge easy to move out, even when full making, cleaning a doddle, there is also a factory installed security lock so you can feel secure that at night all your valuable stock is safe and sound, with the doors having an automatic closing mechanism you need not worry that the doors will get left open and your food get spoiled also with the HD cooling the fridge will cool down much quicker than normal fridges after the doors are closed . So all in all the king 2 Door Fridge is the champion of the fridge world.
Ultimate in Innovation and Functionality
Experience the new dimension of food freshness with the King 2 Door Counter Fridge, beautifully designed and packed to the brim with all the latest features and innovative technology, designed to impress. This very reliable unit also offers extra work space and accessible refrigerated storage.
Circulate cool air everywhere with HD Cooling System
King Refrigeration uses HD Cooling system which is designed to ensure that cold air reaches each and every corner of the cabinet to provide even cooling and temperature in all areas. This means no cold spots, uneven cooling and food wastage.
A fresher way to store fruits, beverages and vegetables
Food and beverages stored within the unit will always remain at the temperature that you demand, for it is equipped with a cool digital temperature display resulting in fruits and veggies which stays fresher, longer.
Sophistication and Solid durability combined
This Commercial Compact Fridge Counter is fully clad with the highest grade stainless steel for solid durability and reliable performance and because its premium quality stainless steel, it is decoratively versatile, easy to clean, has inherent long life properties and provides more corrosion resistance which makes King refrigerators more appealing for those with commercial kitchens.
Versatility, Style and Premium performance
Provide colder temperatures, lower utility costs, and food safety with the King 2 Door Commercial Compact Fridge Counter, tough and ever reliable; enjoy the best Refrigeration performance of HD cooling and the timeless elegance and polish of quality stainless steel by King Refrigeration!
- A combination of a refrigerated counter and a worktop.
- Ideal for restaurants, bars, cafeterias and convenience stores, or just about anywhere you need to keep product refrigerated, fresh, and easily available.
- Comes in an easy clean stainless steel top.
- Auto defrost system saves time and energy.
- Self closing doors which ensures a tight seal every time.
- User friendly controls with digital temperature display.
- HD cooling system to maintain a stable and evenly cooled environment.
- One of the easiest units in the food-service marketplace to maintain and clean.
- Generous and well organized storage space to keep food fresh, nutritious and looking delicious.
- Heavy duty compact refrigeration system designed to maximize internal storage capacity.
- Low energy consumption makes it as environmentally friendly as it is practical.
- Fully clad with the highest grade stainless steel for maximum strength, lasting elegance and durability.
- Crafted with style, security and great added features:
- Fitted with wheels.
- Doors: automatic closing mechanism.
With the King Fridge having 2 doors and pull out interior shelves you can access all your produce quickly and easily, therefore not leaving the doors open for too long and cutting down on electricity consumption.
Easy Equipment's King Refrigeration Range is one of the most competitively priced on the market
- Auto defrost.
- Door Type: Solid
- Insulation thickness: 35 mm.
- Dimensions 850h x 900w x 700d (mm)
- Temp: +2 ºC /+10 ºC
- Manufacturer: King
- Manufacturer Product Code: MS901.HD
|Temperature Range||2C to 8C|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts & 90 Days Labour Warranty|
|GN Shelf Size||GN1/1|
|No of Shelves included||2|
|Shelf size||325w x 530d|
|Weight (kg)||60 KG|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Max Ambient Temperature||32C|
|Tabletop Material||Stainless Steel|
|Daily Energy Consumption (kWh/24hr)||3.12|
|Annual Energy Consumption (kWh/annum)||1139|
|Net Capacity (Litres)||201|
|Operating Duty Statement||Medium Duty: This appliance is intended for use in ambient temperatures up to 30C and is suitable for most professional kitchens|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
- Please check door entry sizes before ordering.
- Delivery is made to kerbside only.
- Drivers do not unpack or position goods.
- A 25% restocking charge will apply for all returned goods.
- Delivery charge may apply on certain postcodes (Scotland, Highlands & Islands).