The Lincat FDB8 is part of Lincat's Seal range. This Preparation bar has a precise thermostatic control of well temperature with digital display and high/low temperature warning, so you'll have peace of mind knowing your preparation bar is at the correct temperature.
Why should I buy the Lincat FDB8?The Lincat FDB8 accommodates 8 x 1/3 sized gastrnorm containers and holds food at 3C-7C and in ambient conditions up to 25C with 60% ambient relative humidity. There are many benefits when choosing the Lincat food preparation bar which include, efficient R134a refrigerant which ensures optimum performance whilst maintaining compact dimensions, a well base and side refrigeration that guarantees even cooling throughout bars length not only that but this item is has a robust stainless steel construction which is hygienic and easy to clean and with this bar holding 100mm deep gastrnorm containers which are ideal for any busy establishment. Seal is a comprehensive range of heated, refrigerated and ambient food display units. From rectangular or curved front Merchandisers, to Food Display Bars, Heated Displays, Pie Cabinets and Upright Heated Merchandisers with built-in oven, there's a Seal product to suit every need. There's a choice too of self-service or back-service models, all have illuminated interiors to enhance the display of food.
- Precise thermostatic control of cabinet temp with digital display & high/low temp warning
- Holds food at 3 to -7C in ambient conditions up to 25C & 60% relative humidity
- Well base & side refrigeration - even cooling throughout bar length
- Energy-efficient close-fitting gastronorm containers
- Fully welded stainless steel built
- Robust, hygienic & easy to clean
- Low profile - holds 100mm deep GN containers
- Dimensions: H245 x W1753 x D375mm
- Power: 175w
- Weight: 34kg
|Temperature Range||3C to 7C|
|Warranty||2 Year Parts & Labour Warranty|
|Weight (kg)||34 KG|
|Max Ambient Temperature||25C|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
- Please check door entry sizes before ordering.
- Delivery is made to kerbside only.
- Drivers do not unpack or position goods.
- A 25% restocking charge will apply for all returned goods.
- Delivery charge may apply on certain postcodes (Scotland, Highlands & Islands).