Capacity: 2.5Ltr. Output: 2.8Ltr/hr
Why should I buy the Nemox CM768?
Using Nemox's pioneering software, the Gelato Ice Cream Maker allows you to control the density of your ice cream and then hold it there at a consistent temperature until you are ready to remove it. Using this technology you can produce as much 2.8 litres of gelato per hour, although the automatic storage setting also makes this unit versatile in that you can prepare your product ahead of time and then go about the other duties of your kitchen until you're ready to bring out your ice cream. With a compact counter top design, this machine's efficiency and precision is matched only by its convenience and ability to save space. To ensure the safety of the user, the ice cream maker has a built in magnetic safety device that will cut out the power if the lid is lifted during use.
- Compact machine automatically switches to storage mode when ice cream is at correct density
- The automatic storage process keeps ice cream at the perfect consistency for service
- Batch of ice cream can be produced in just 25 minutes
- Produce ice cream in the removable bowl or the fixed bowl for producing multiple batches quickly
- The removable stainless steel bowl ensures easy cleaning
- The mixing blade is made from stainless steel to ensure hygiene and strength
- 1 Year onsite warranty within the UK
- Density control switch ensures machine stops when the production has reached the correct density
- Density control switch also stops machine damaging itself if mixing blades become obstructed
- Automatic stop when lid is lifted to avoid danger to user
- All new machines supplied with starter kit of ingredients for new users to practice recipes
- Maximum Ingredients Capacity: 1.00Kg / 1.4Ltr (important not to exceed)
- Capacity 2.5Ltr
- Dimensions 270(H)x 370(W)x 420(D)mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Output 2.8Ltr/hr
- Power Type 220W. 220-240V
- Refrigerant R134a
- Speed 63RPM
- Supplier Model Number FPMX0489
- Warranty 1 Year
- Weight 17kg
- Plug fitted Yes
|External Size (mm)||270(H) x 370(W) x 420(D)mm|
- Please check door entry sizes before ordering.
- Delivery is made to kerbside only.
- Drivers do not unpack or position goods.
- A 25% restocking charge will apply for all returned goods.
- Delivery charge may apply on certain postcodes (Scotland, Highlands & Islands).